Commitment to Reasonable Accommodations
At Rite Aid we care about our applicants and will work to make accommodations. Please contact the Human Resources Department if you need Rite Aid to consider making reasonable accommodations to enable you to participate in the hiring process, including the application and the interview, for any of the following reasons.
- Physical or mental health condition
- Pregnancy or childbirth condition, or medical conditions related to same
- Religious belief, practice or observance
EXCITING NEWS!!! We upgraded our hiring system to a new recruitment platform with Workday on Monday, June 26, 2023. Previous applications we received prior to 6/26/23 were not migrated to the new system. Please reapply for jobs now through this site for consideration in the new platform.
With this change, you will have the following capabilities after setting up a Candidate Home Account:
- Application Status: See the status of your application(s)
- Job Alerts: Set up job alerts to receive notification of new job postings
- Review New Hire Documentation: If offered a position, you can review your offer and other new hire documents
If you applied for a position(s) before Monday, June 26th 2023, please resubmit your application to be processed in the new system. We will send an email invitation to reapply in the new system to pending applicants. You are still welcome to reapply if you did not receive an invitation, for example it may have been filtered as spam, etc.