Senior Product Manager - Digital Enterprise Platforms (R)
Corporate - Digital Marketing / eCommerce
Remote United States
Sr Product Managers at Rite Aid will define the product roadmap for their area of ownership in partnership with their stakeholders. This role will collaborate with the relevant UX and Engineering teams to ensure that the user experience is thorough, thoughtful, and impactful for the customer.
The Sr Product Manager will build the capabilities to reinforce the benefits of the program offered by Rite Aid and partner experiences to drive customer lifetime value. This role is centered on the customer experience and will work backwards to drive the organization's goals.
- Drive a prioritized product roadmap that enables personalization and segmentation, and responds to customers’ needs while also delighting them with a differentiated experience.
- Run competitive benchmarking, user research, usability studies, and data-driven experiments to inform the direction, optimization, and prioritization of features; generate business impact at scale through rapid iteration and hypothesis-driven experimentation.
- Work closely with internal and external teams, specifically Rite Aid’s Marketing, Analytics, Pharmacy, Ecommerce, and Engineering teams for roadmap prioritization to determine best solutions to bring products to market and analyze performance.
- Maintain current knowledge of competitor platforms, technology, and relevant drivers for the Rite Aid business and report progress to leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) required.
“The typical starting pay range for this position is between [$119.8k-$184k], although wages can vary based on experience and geography.”
- 10 years of experience in product management experience delivering innovative and consumer-facing products that people love required.
- Experience in ecommerce, pharmacy, or other healthcare related fields preferred.
- Strong understanding of and experience with technology focused organizations and what it takes to build technical products in an agile + scrum environment.