Job LocationStore #23241
Remote Opportunity - United States
Provide administrative support to Executive Vice President leadership team. Provides project management support and
coordination of activities. Guides and manages key engagements of the Executive Vice President. Frequent independent
judgments are essential. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid’s brand and
strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
• Facilitate communication between the assigned Executive Vice President (EVP) and their customers by
answering calls, maintaining their outlook calendar, sending meeting requests, and maintaining conference
• Prepares agendas or presentations, attends meetings with the EVP, and takes, transcribes, and distributes
notes or minutes. Accompanies the EVP on important meetings and handles confidential and sensitive
• Provides project management support and coordination of key activities. Schedules, guides and manages the
key engagements of the EVP.
• Assist with travel requirements of the EVP, including making arrangements for auto rentals, ground
transportation, accommodations, airline reservations, catering services, etc.
• Prepares and submits expense reports on behalf of the executive. Assist with expense tracking and reporting.
• Provide administrative support to departmental staff members.
• Maintain stock of office supplies and order replacements when necessary.
• Required to run standardized reports from various systems.
This position currently has no supervisory responsibilities.
H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) preferred. #LI-Remote
3 years of experience in Administrative support role required.