Customer Support Representative 2 - Remote
Corporate - Store Operations
Remote - United States
The primary purpose of this position is to maintain a best-in-class customer experience, building customer loyalty and retention by providing a premier level service experience for all customer inquiries, concerns, and issues received from all Rite Aid's customer contact channels. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid’s brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide friendly, engaging experiences through verbal and written communication for every customer interaction striving for first contact resolution.
- Research and resolve complex customer situations
- Maintain phone and web queue availability as required to meet service standards.
- Enter summary notes into the customer record and, if appropriate, forward data to the appropriate field or corporate management associate for resolution.
- Multi-task between Rite Aid’s customer contact channels to field customer inquiries, concerns, or issues to ensure individual and department performance goals are achieved for all channels
- Verify customer records for accuracy and update as necessary.
- Engage and educate customers on all Wellness+ loyalty programs, promotions and customer specific offers.
- Perform follow-up tracking of forwarded customer inquires to ensure that all requests are addressed.
- Assist customers with Rite Aid’s web sites including online shopping and mobile applications.
- Escalate customer issues to a higher-level Customer Support staff member when necessary.
- Show initiative in assistance with training and development of CSRIIs by shadowing and other stretch assignments to help support departmental consistency
- Collaborate with other Rite Aid associates to help answer customer inquiries, resolve issues, or solve service related concerns.
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Associate’s Degree (AA) Business preferred.