The primary purpose of this position is to reset the layout of new stores, relocation stores, remodeled stores, general reset stores and various special capital project assignments. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance to Rite Aid's brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
* The position will require different shift variations, with most being overnight required. Shifts would also be 10 to 12 hours shifts, with many requiring out of town stays as well as potentially including weekends. This will involve/require 90% weekly overnight and hotel travel.
High School Diploma or GED - required
- Work with Field Merchandisers, and support operational members, in a team setting to reset assigned stores by following a planogram and floor merchandising print.
- Remove merchandise from shelves and relocate fixtures to conform to new floor merchandising print.
- Maintain updated planograms for all departments in a store.
- Travel to stores in an assigned geographical area.
- Receive planograms from the corporate office for store resets and implement them when Category Managers add new merchandise to a department.
- Ensure each project is free of clutter and does not disrupt the daily operations of the store.
- Occasionally work independently when scheduled for special projects and follow up assignments in Rite Aid stores.