The primary purpose of this position is to provide support by completing various administrative duties and assisting with the completion of projects as needed.
The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid’s brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Perform various administrative/clerical duties as needed; assist with the completion of special projects
- Open and sort incoming and interoffice mail; deliver within the building; process outgoing mail
- Interact with vendors and other associates to answer questions and resolve issues
- Provide assistance/direction regarding the use of office equipment such as printers, fax machines, etc
- Answer incoming phone calls and route the caller to the appropriate associate or department
- Assist with weekly mailings of tax related forms
- Assist with updates of personnel transactions such as address changes within the Payroll system or self-service application
- Assist with processing state disability and verification and forms
- Accepts initiatives and performs project work as assigned
Experience / Requirements
- 1 year of experience in Payroll Clerical required
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required