Rite Aid is committed to developing a world class product management organization. This role is a key piece to the digital transformation for Rite Aid. This role offers the opportunity to rebuild from the ground up and position Rite Aid as a best in class digital leader. This role offers the opportunity to work remotely for a Fortune 100 company in a highly visible and important role.
The Product Manager, Transaction, oversees customer experience from add-to-cart through post transaction experience. This included, checkout payments, my account, identity, and more. This person will manage a cross-functional team. Retail, and specifically checkout experience is required.
This candidate must have checkout and payment experience, exceptional product management background and have experience leading large projects spanning multiple teams. You will help shape our vision and roadmap, define the principles that allow many teams to innovate independently, and integrate these efforts into a coherent shopping experience. This role requires building collaborative relationships with partners across the company, working closely with engineering and business teams, and an ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Experience / Requirements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Set a vision and strategy for introducing new payment methods and enhancing our current offerings
- Defining, developing, a/b testing and launching product improvements on a global level
- Leading cross-functional teams to define and execute innovative ideas
- Owning decisions on your product area on the roadmap and what to roll out
- Communicating your vision and strategy broadly throughout the organization
This position has no direct reports, but instead operates at a senior level, reflecting leadership within the organization and focuses on the importance of driving forward a key part of the business.
To perform this job successfully, the associate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
Education and/or Experience
- 5+ years' experience in product management with a proven record of successfully launching products or platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology discipline, data science or related field
- Experience in a direct-to-consumer business. Preferably with global scope where the consumer is paying for the service.
Retail, and specifically checkout experience is required.
- This candidate must have checkout and payment experience, preferably at a major ecommerce company
- Demonstrated understanding of good UX and copy
- Demonstrated track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior management, peers and team members
- Product, program, or engineering experience in e-commerce and/or technology companies
- Master's degree, MBA, or advanced technical degree preferred
- A sense of humor and demonstrated ability to have fun