The primary purpose of this position is to audit the order processing process and shipments for quality and accuracy. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- This position must work varied shifts as required to complete Quality checks
- Audit totes by printing pick lists and verifying that all items and quantities on the list are in the appropriate tote.
- Audit outbound shipments by printing outbound shipping reports and verifying that tote quantities and tote numbers are correct.
- Document all required information on audit paperwork.
- Investigate, document, and resolve all errors prior to the shipment of merchandise; communicate all errors to the appropriate department manager.
- Maintain the Controlled Drug Chain of Custody procedures and the controlled drug holding area at the outbound shipping dock.
Experience / Requirements
Other Skills, Abilities, and/or Training
The following qualities are required:
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to the work environment.
- Ability to pass drug test.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work weekends and extended days on an occasional basis.
- Ability to work day or evening hours.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
The following qualities are helpful:
- Typing speed of forty (40) WPM.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft® Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus one (1) year of experience in distribution; or equivalent combination of education and experience.