The Vice President, HR Operations will develop and administer all human resource programs, initiatives, projects and day to day operations related to HRIS, the Shared Services Team, project management, HR administration, HR compliance, policy review administration and data reporting and analytics. This leader will provide overall HR support to HR Centers of Excellence and Business Partners and help synergize and leverage best practices and streamline operations.
Additional responsibilities will include development, implementation and execution of HR operations strategies, policies and processes, strong relationship management, research, analysis, and governance and compliance. The Vice President, HR Operations will also set objectives/KPIs for the HR Operations Team and track progress, and monitor internal HR Systems and databases.
Experience / Requirements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the Shared Services team in day to day operations of store and distribution center recruiting, onboarding, training, and compensation administration and tier 1 employee relations.
- Manage the relationship and compliance for HR systems while developing and maintaining the process to ensure data governance, accuracy, reporting, and integrity in HRIS Systems, payroll compensation, performance management/cycles, and systems.
- Develop and maintain the process to ensure governance, accuracy, and integrity of HR related data.
- Manage the relationships and compliance for all HR systems; including HRIS, payroll compensation, performance management cycles, etc.
- Design and manage HR functionality in employee communications and project management.
- Ensure compliance with all labor and employment law regulations and provide timely updates and training to the rest of the HR organization as appropriate.
- Be the primary point of contact for all HR audits and work with the rest of the HR team to ensure all findings are addressed.
- Ensure background check, LOA, PTO and other administrative processes are handled appropriately while proposing and implementing process efficiencies to ensure ease of use and understanding, alignment with our core values and compliance with all applicable laws within HR operations area.
- Analyze HR needs in reporting and analytics and partner with key stakeholders to develop and distribute appropriate dashboards and report generation.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Strong background in HR Operations, HR Shared Service Model and HR Projects – Standardization of policy and process.
- Consultative approach
- Ability to work through ambiguity
- Prior experience implementing new HR systems preferred