Schedule Sunday - Wednesday, 7:30pm - 6:00am
The primary purpose of this position is to open and store boxes of inventory after they arrive in the distribution center. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Cut open boxed inventory in the storage area behind the flow rack or on the rack.
- Place opened boxes on the appropriate shelf of the flow rack.
- Walk the length of the flow rack.
- Use pallet jack to stage moves.
- Use roller cart to transport boxes to be replenished.
- Use reach pole to assist in replenishing.
- Conducts clean sweep activities.
*All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
Experience / Requirements
The following qualities are required:
-Minimum age of 18 years old due to the work environment.
-Ability to pass drug test.
-Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
-Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
-Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
-Ability to work weekends on an occasional basis.
-Ability to work extended days on a frequent basis.
-Ability to work day or evening hours.
-Accuracy and attention to detail.
-Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
Minimal warehouse experience preferred.