The primary purpose of this position is to assist in managing the flow of inventory product through the Facility. This associate will operate in a fast paced environment and must maintain continuous, consistent workflow in order to meet daily production goals. . The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid's brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Assist in managing drug inventory according to established budgets by cycle counting the on-hand inventory
levels to established parameters, minimizing inventory shrink, receiving inventory and ensuring accurate
- Ensure drug product integrity by pulling expired medication from inventory and process through damage,
outdate and hazardous waste procedures.
- Receive, unload, verify and stock incoming products from daily shipment.
- Assign product to a pick location in the facility; measure the size of new products; ensure there is proper
capacity to hold all items; perform verifications to ensure all items are slotted correctly.
- Assist in placing purchase orders, processing recalls, and returns
- Update Parata and Synmed systems by swapping, pulling or adding new NDC’s and establish appropriate
settings for Kalish, Parata and Synmed canisters.
- Follow recommended manufacturer preventative maintenance and cleaning schedules for canisters.
- Assist in analyzing inventory reports to maximize efficiencies
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience / Requirements
Certificates, Licenses, and/or Registrations
• PTCB Certified preferred
• NJ Rx Tech registration in active status or applied for within 10 days of hire
Education and/or Experience
• H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.