The primary purpose of this position is to lead a team of Field Merchandisers, operations support team and/or Third Party Merchandisers to reset the layout of new stores, relocation stores, remodeled stores, general resets stores and various special capital project assignments. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid's brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid’s brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
This position requires strengths in: People Leading, Project Management, Merchandising/ Fixture Construction, etc.
Experience / Requirements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Maintain updated planograms from Store Planning for all departments within Rite Aid stores providing consistency in the department resets.
- Travel to stores in an assigned geographical area to ensure merchandising teams are on schedule and provide leadership on site.
- Ensure each project is free of clutter and does not disrupt the daily operation of the store.
- Ensure the store is reset properly and in grand opening condition at the end of each project.
- Verify and confirm installation of all required fixtures and graphics including but not limited to all marketing and décor items.
- Verify and confirm entire project as a whole with regards to merchandising, operations, and construction is on task and completed per the scope.
- Responsible to create accurate daily, weekly, and final punch list reports for each project.
- Receive planograms from the corporate office for store resets and update them when Category Managers add new merchandise to a department.
- Position requires 90% weekly overnight and hotel travel.
To perform this job successfully, the associate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
Education and/or Experience
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Field Merchandiser required.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.