RediClinic, an affiliate of Seton Healthcare is currently seeking a full-time Medical Assistant to work at our clinic located inside of HEB! We currently have openings at the Tech Ridge and Round Rock locations! Medical Assistants partner with Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants to provide communities with easy access to high quality, affordable healthcare. Our walk-in clinics treat acute illnesses and provide preventive services for patients 18 months and older.
Enjoy the work/life balance of a 3.5 day work week!
Must be able to work some evenings during the week until 8pm and every other Saturday and Sunday from 7:45am - 5pm.
Medical Assistants receive incredible benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Life insurance
- 401k plus company match
- $1500 per year in professional development and much more!
Please Apply Today!
Experience / Requirements
- Front and Back office experience preferred
- Ability to perform phlebotomy, injections, immunizations
- Familiarity with EMR is strongly desired
- Stable work history, professional presentation and positive attitude are a plus
- High School Diploma is Required
- Medical Assistant Diploma or experience as a Medical Assistant
- CPR/BLS Certification Required
- TB/Hep B titers required