Hiring For One Full Time & One Temporary Position with potential to become permanent.
The primary purpose of this position is to make repairs to the grounds, facility structures, and equipment. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Monitor and record all processes that require accountability under the direction of the IC Chief
- Engineer to ensure compliance with regulatory policies.
- Repair malfunctioning equipment and broken facility structures to ensure the smooth
- operation of the ice cream plant.
- Ensure the grounds surrounding the plant are well maintained.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control
- Points (HACCP) standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Ensure duties are completed according to state, federal, and corporate guidelines and in a safe manner.
Experience / Requirements
The following qualities are required:
- Minimum age of 18 years old to operate machinery.
- Ability to pass drug test.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work weekends and extended days on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work day or evening hours.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
- CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, AND/OR REGISTRATIONS
This position requires the following:
- Limited Maintenance Industrial (LMI) license.
- Forklift Operation Certificate.
One-year certificate from college or technical school, plus one year experience in facility maintenance; or equivalent combination of education and expereince.